On a plane I met a stranger.
Here’s a short list of some of the things he did during the plane ride:
1. Took my water bottle out of my backpack when Mom complained she was thirsty.
2. Unbuckled his seat belt when we were descending. “If we crash, we crash.”
3. Ate an entire family size bag of potato chips.
4. Showed me pictures on his iPhone of his trip in Mexico.
5. Played Sudoku out of Sky Mall Magazine.
I think we can stop right there. We hold these truths to be self-evident that this guy needed a book.